View Single Post
Old
10-03-2013, 04:42 PM
Shinsuke Nakamura
King of Strong Style

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by conrad420 View Post
Prust dived, Just because someone touches your numbers along the boards doesn't give you the right to dive.

I'm telling how it is, and what actually happened. The worst homers are the ones that don't even realize how full of crap they are which is exactly what your doing right now.

You obviously didn't read the main board GDT thread then because all the non hab fans flat out said the leafs won in the fight department...This doesn't really surprise me either since you couldn't have possibly watched the game and believe any of the lies your making. Are you sure your not just confused and were reading the habs GDT? that's really the only way to explain this.

PRUST PUNCHED FRASER FIRST, what do you mean why would he fight? do you really support this type of cowardly hockey? really?

I understand hockey a lot better then you do, But keep telling yourself what you want to hear...Hey montreal won last night. Feel better?
Dove*
You're*
You're*
You're*
Than*

Also, some of the most inane things I've ever read on HFBoards, which is saying something.

Shinsuke Nakamura is offline   Reply With Quote