View Single Post
Old
01-16-2004, 07:27 AM
Habs4ever

vCash: 500
Why Do Hossa and Hainsey end up in TRade proposals??

Ya I know they've been disapponted to us and they'll be career minor leaguers but my god, every other team in the league knows they are falling off the chart, and we wouldn't acquire fair deal for them anyways, we've had so many experiences when we wanted to unload Markov, Bulis, Ribeiro, Ward, Theodore, Garon, Bouillon, Ryder pretty much the whole groupe of core guys from our team, but somehow since 98, Houle, Savard learned to have patient with this guys and they all seem to have turned it around so Why not Hainsey and Hossa, The Question is do hab fans think this two guys have no talent, or just want to unload prospects just for the shake of it, I can't complaint so far about this organization but if this guys were to be traded for rent players then this will be no better move then that were made in Houle era, and just to clarify Houle was working with $30 M payroll, while BG has over $40 M to work with, no urgency from his part is what I could say, and if Leafs could were able to acquire Gilmour for 6th round I'd have to say we could easily acquire rent player for 3rd round pick, BG isn't looking for top talent, he wants 3rd line Centre, with maybe last year in contract or retiring player.