Ryan Smyth: The most useless player on the team
View Single Post
10-04-2013, 03:45 AM
Join Date: Jul 2003
Originally Posted by
1. BigMac and Brown aren't playing first line minutes.
2. Okay, so he was the 3rd worst. Big deal.
3. He's been bad for a long time.
1. Is that the argument now? I thought the argument that Smyth was the worst player in the league, and in light of the criticism in this thread, one would think he cost the team the game.
2. Its a simple question. DID SMYTH COST THE OILERS THE GAME? Or how about this one - DID HE COST THE OILERS A GOAL?
Quite simply no, he did not.
Look, I'm not suggesting that Smyth is a first line winger, he's not. At best, he's a 3rd line or 4th line winger. So what do people expect when you put a 3rd/4th line winger on the first line? He didn't cost the Oilers the game, nor a goal and he got an assist out there.
View Public Profile
Master Lok's albums
Find More Posts by Master Lok