10-04-2013, 10:35 AM
DrinkFightFlyers
Provolone & The Neck

vCash: 470
Send a message via AIM to DrinkFightFlyers
Moved this from the Gil thread...

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccupySouthBroadSt View Post
It will be a partial answer.....also depends on his replacement but yeah I see other roster issues that need to be addressed and a new coach can only do so much but if this team is underachieving and playing mediocre .500 hockey or worse Lavi is definitely gone whether people like it or not...

Flyers can't afford to be mediocre in this conference and league ..I mean Holmgren is already on record in the media saying he is concerned making the playoffs will be really tough this year and they can't afford slow starts or being mediocre..
Yea I can definitely see him getting fired if they are stinking up the joint this month. I personally don't think they will stink it up as much as would be necessary to have Lavy fired, but if they do I think he's gone. I have confidence in this team...at the moment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegionOfDoom91 View Post
God no! Gretzky is not a good coach ask any Phoenix fan. He rushed every young player they had during his tenure there most of them were never able to recover.
That was only his first stint as a coach. Plus I just am in love with Gretzky. Ever hear that Goldfinger song?