View Single Post
Old
11-28-2006, 11:59 PM
NewHabsEra*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by montreal View Post
Might as well add Mathieu Carle, who leads the QMJHL in scoring for defensemen at a .69 pt per game average. He's just outside the top 25 in total scoring although he's a 19 year old so he's at this 4th year in the Q.

Still it's looking very good in the early stages for the '06 draft. Maxwell, White and Carle are making a name for themselves in the CHL, plus Fischer is adpating well in the NCAA, should be that puck moving defensemen we need although we are talking years from now for these guys. It's great to see them get off to a good start.

Also what I find impressive is Matt D'Agostini, a 190th overall in '05 with only 2 years in the OHL, jumps right into the AHL and is 1 pt outside the top 20 in rookie scoring in the league, tied for the team lead in rookie scoring with Grabovski, despite turning 20 around 30 days ago.

I wrote a little about the good start for the farm system.

http://www.habprospects.com/modules....article&sid=37
Ive always beeen a big DaGostini fan since the first time I saw him play.. He reminds me alot of Chis Higgins (even if I dont think he will ever have the same impact), he is a solid prospect to me.

I saw Carle for the first time at the ATD challenge and he was quite brutal in the first period, I was desapointed alot but played better in the 2nd and the third... Still a long way to go but solid passing skills and offensive flair...

NewHabsEra* is offline   Reply With Quote