View Single Post
Old
10-05-2013, 09:29 AM
mapleleaf979

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steel Toe View Post
I want to say congrats on the victory vs Barrie, it was not there best game out there but happy with the effort . We r a very young team and I'm looking forward to this teams progression moving forward this year , and next season will be even brighter . Barwell looks really good out , plays with such confidence .
Actually all the rookies looked good out there, obviously rookie mistakes will happen but happy with what I see so far. Day is a great player and a future all-star ! Martin played well and looked solid out there. Btw, not a bad start for a team that is projected to finish dead last by many hockey people.
3 rookies on the ice together in overtime last night. Barwell looked good last night. Great pick by the Steelheads. He shoots the puck extremely well, skates well, has hands. Sean Day played a pretty safe game last night, a good game. It would have been sweet if he scored on that OT breakaway. I noticed how hard he passes the puck, borderline NHL speed. I liked his timing on his pinches.