View Single Post
Old
11-29-2006, 01:10 PM
IcePalace

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murderworks View Post
All current frustration aside, Prospal and Sarich need to go, now.

Prospal continues to be terrible every time he touches the ice. Sarich takes horrible penalties all the time, and his really lazy play led to a sadly easy goal for Ovechkin tonight.

Richards should be benched. He 100% gave up on that short handed breakaway. You would honestly expect more out of him, yet some fans continue to excuse his horrible, lazy play, and I have no idea why.

Affy and Feds should be on the block as well. There are plenty of other guys we can trade for/promote who won't score and bring energy. Get with it gentlemen.
The cable wasn't working at work so I tuned in right as soon as I got to a working TV. I caught it just in time to see that Ovechkin goal. We were one of the few teams that had kept him pretty well at bay (from all of the videos I've seen and games I've watched) but that play was absolutely horrible. You don't make that kind of play with Ovechkin right on you even when there IS a goalie in the net. Boyle mad a horrible no look pass at some point too. I didn't know Richards missed another short handed attempt, what is up with him? He used to be good. I can't believe I just said that.

Jesus. This team has so much talent, I just wish they could get it out there. St. Louis and Lecavalier, on the same line, should have a 100 goal season for chrissake!

I'm glad Tarnasky FINALLY got his goal, the way he plays on the puck he should have more. Lecavalier finally gets another after that special write up on their website about his record season had jinxed him.

We should never lose to the Caps. I'm sorry, but that's just not a team to lose to. I wish I had seen the rest of the game.

On a side note I had a dream before I woke up this morning that they had actually tied and gone into overtime. I almost wish I were still asleep.

Last edited by IcePalace: 11-29-2006 at 01:16 PM.