View Single Post
Old
10-05-2013, 10:33 PM
FlyersFan61290

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by sa cyred View Post
So seriously how many times did Mez get beat on the outside tonight? 8? 9 times? The bond he has with Lavy is getting real close to the Jones and Stevens bond.
Yeah, he's bad.

Meanwhile Schenn is 6th in d-men TOI/G with under 14 minutes avg. Mez on the other hand has over 19 TOI/G.

This is ridiculous, Schenn was arguably are best and most consistent d-man last yr. He hasn't been bad this yr in the early going (preseason and regular season) by any means yet this is what he gets.

This reminds me of the Briere situation last year. Lavi sticks with certain guys even when they suck and aren't producing. Yet he doesn't reward the hard working players like Rinaldo and Couturier. Don't get me wrong I don't think Rinaldo should be getting loads of ice time but he's effective and seems to be the only Flyer ready to play ever game, he deserves more then 5-6 minutes a game. Similarly Talbot is getting more playing time then Couturier, who's avg a little over 13 minutes a game.

I realize it's early but Lavi has shown repeatedly he has trouble managing his bench, going back to last year.

FlyersFan61290 is offline   Reply With Quote