View Single Post
Old
10-06-2013, 01:06 AM
Kyle McMahon

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gord View Post
left early, when the playoffs are at stake?

I don't know why the would bother to fire Reed tomorrow. he should have been fired 12 games ago. what a joke.
no point in doing it now. The esks have already already shown how stupid they were to allow such useless coaches to continue to drive the team into the ditch.

then again. Hervey is doing a rebuild of a team he was the head scout of building.
has anyone ever had a GM rebuilding a team he had a part of creating in the first place?

I also was at the game. the first half had some of the worst football I've ever seen the esks play. and that's saying something.

I may have missed it when I was in the concession area, but I don't think the esks announced the attendance today. they muist have been too embarassed to do so.
Sadly there is another team currently using this same strategy. I won't say who it is...but you don't have to look too far. I won't give too many hints, but their uniforms are blue and orange.

This organization is so bloody cheap that they couldn't even be bothered to throw out mini footballs to the few of us left in the stands for the garbage time TDs. I'm glad I won't be bothering to renew season tickets.

Announced attendance today was 28,000 for whoever was asking. My guess was there was probably around 20,000 actually at the game.

Kyle McMahon is offline   Reply With Quote