View Single Post
Old
10-06-2013, 02:26 AM
DannoManno*

vCash: 500
All purpose Selanne back to back thread.

Basically this thread is about which back to back games Selanne will be playing in, as there's lots of ducks fans, or just Selanne fans outside of So. Cal, but still in nhl cities, who are going to want to see him play one final time, myself included!

It's pretty well known Selanne will be sitting out one game in back to backs, but we don't know which ones yet, or if it will stick 100% the rest of the season. Is BB likely to keep tight lipped about when he reveals which back to back game will get Selanne/ do y'all think BB will surprising the other team by playing Selanne in a back to back?

I've got tickets to see the ducks on November 23rd in Phoenix, and will be visiting my parents for about 4 weeks in Phoenix... I'm definitely leaving Phienix before the ducks come back in January, so that's out of the question.

Basically, am I going to have to try and see another Ducks game to try and see Teemu for the final time?!?

Or is there a chance he will sit the Nov 22 game in Anaheim against the Bolts, and he'll travel with the team to Phoenix?

I really hope he surprises us all and plays upwards of 75 games if he's healthy, I just really want to see Selanne live one more time, and I'm sure I'm not the only one (as so many of us Ducks fans don't live in Anaheim)

Anyways, here's hoping we all get to see Teemu one more time, if we can't make it to Anaheim!