View Single Post
10-06-2013, 10:00 AM
vCash: 500
I really believe that Poile brought in Housley to take over in the case of Trotz's team isn't performing by mid-season. Housley was available and Horachek was abruptly let go after it was announced he was staying.

That said, I'd like to see a coach with new ideas brought in. A more offensive system to take pressure off the defense and get rid of dump and chase.

The main reason I did this post is for people who are always saying fire trotz and fire poile to give you the chance to go beyond that and name some names.
It isn't the fan's job to pick out a new coach. Why is the standard response to anyone questioning the team's coach/gm/players to say, "Yeah, well find someone better". Believe it or not, many teams have made coaching and GM changes and gotten better. Have some gotten worse? Sure. Does that mean you stick with the status quo forever?

And just so this doesn't derail this thread into another crapstorm, this post isn't suggesting to do the above after two games, but rather in response to the OP.

Jarnberg is offline   Reply With Quote