View Single Post
Old
10-06-2013, 11:31 AM
Adirondack Flames
Unofficial

vCash: 50
Game #2:

Again, sorry for the delay, flu ridden and high on medicine so I fell asleep like a million times so had to re-watch this a few times to get all the way through

Abbotsford Heat 2 - Lake Erie Monsters 3

Heat Goals:

1. ES - Corban Knight (1) [Blair Jones (2), Ben Hanowski (1)]
2. ES - Max Reinhart (1) [Paul Byron (3), Roman Horak (1)]

1st Star - Stefan Elliot
2nd Star - Bryan Lerg
3rd Star - Brad Malone

----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- -----

Lines, 1 change from the previous game:

Berra
Ortio

Wotherspoon - Billins
Sieloff - MacKenzie
Cundari - Ramage

Horak - Reinhart - Byron
Hanowski - Knight - Jones
Ferland Lyon - Jooris - Nemisz
Bancks - Olson - Elson

My thoughts:
  • Special teams were bad. PP was 0 for 7 and only went 5/7 on the PK.
  • The only stand out was Brett Lyon and not for anything good. Too many PIM from the guy in his 1st game with the Heat, he had 11 minutes in the box and caused us to be shorthanded twice.
  • Other than Lyon no one stood out as playing poorly, obviously mistakes were made but everyone seemed to play well, but not a single player in my mind had a great game either and you need a couple guys to do that to win at this level.
  • Speaking of Lyon, he drew in for Ferland. I am not 100% sure but I think Ferland may be hurt after that Siemens hit, the more I think about it, the more I think he never returned after the fight.
  • Berra was strong again. He is looking like a pretty good pick up so far.
  • Ramage fought in the 3rd and you could tell he came from NCAA which doesn't allow fighting, he got destroyed and bloodied up pretty good. But being the game he is he came back from repaired with a ear to ear grin.