View Single Post
Old
10-06-2013, 11:43 AM
KnightSpit

vCash: 500
ERIE vs. NORTH BAY (Brampton) Opening Night

For the first time I OHL Live Streamed the Opening Night Game

[B]Quality:[/B] Have any of you done so. The picture was OK, but the PA system and announcer was way too distorted. So I streamed the FOX Erie Radio Sports Otter's play by play, but it was 6 seconds behind the Live Stream. So that sucked.

Crowd Size: Was anyone there, it looked pretty full ?

Game: Curtis, that guy what a pick up, good hands and likes to play rough. In fact I think your new coach has a philosophy that all players must give and take a hit, or they are done as an OTTER? If that is the case, that is a great move.

Forwards: McDavid got a beauty highlight goal and just seemed to hold onto the puck forever until the goalie was at his mercy. Gotta Love FOX, man the Knights never should've let that guy get away. He is so involved in the game, both on offence and Defence. Otternews, I know you said Murphy should be back in the line up and he was. That line of Murphy, Evans and Strome, I think the 3rd line, was crashing and banging and creating all sorts of chances and I do not think they were scored against during the entire game. They should try and keep that line together, interesting to see what you will do when Harper gets back ?

Defence: Felker looked good and was being very aggressive on the puck and was throwing a few hits. Maybe the rust is finally off. Still think Erie needs to trade for that top 2 D man.

Food: So OtterNews or anyone else, were the concessions the same, less more and what do you guys charge for a beer now in Erie. In Windsor and London, you better bring your check book for one lousy warm beer and over priced food.