View Single Post
Old
10-06-2013, 02:28 PM
Gord
Go Esks!

vCash: 1342
Quote:
Originally Posted by jadeddog View Post
i would like to say "of *course* reed will be fired, the team just didn't see any point in firing him when this season was already lost"... but then i remind myself that hervey gave reed an EXTENSION earlier this year, lol.... the incompetence of our management knows no bounds

reed has, by himself, cost this team at least 3 or 4 games this season... and thats without me thinking about it for more than 5 seconds.... the actual tally might be higher .... pathetic, pathetic coaching, no other way to put it... reed (and his lover-boy joseph) can't leave fast enough
this last game was the icing on the cake.
his lack of preparation is sad. two illegal substitution penalites in the first quarter.
just by watching the game, you could tell that the players quit on the coach. they CLEARLY quit.

he puts a QB in the game who should not have played, and terry jones says it the best in todays Sun.
http://www.edmontonsun.com/2013/10/0...ire-kavis-reed

"Reilly was cleared medically. But if they were so confident in his ability to play against the Alouettes’ league-best rushing and blitzing defence, why did they have him playing with what you’d have to call a ‘One Steamboat, First Read’ game plan?"

“There were parts of me we weren’t going to use. I thought we had a good game plan to get the ball out my hands quick,” said Reilly, admitting he was never going to carry the ball or look for second or third receivers and that Montreal figured it out early and dropped everybody back into coverage.

“We were not going to expose Mike to protection breakdowns,” said Reed of what Reilly has been exposed to all season.

stupid Reed. and hervey is the GM. he should have stepped in to make sure Reilly didn't play.

Gord is offline   Reply With Quote