View Single Post
Old
10-06-2013, 03:16 PM
Johnny Hoxville
Tkachuk = Cowbell

vCash: 2403
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkGio View Post
Hartely has to manage personalities too. Ramo took a really tough loss in the shoot-out, and given that these athletes get very emotional about their performance, I bet Hartely knows a loss against Vancouver can be damaging right now for him. The way Vancouver beat Edmonton last night, id rather leave Macdonald out to dry if Van comes out firing on all cylinders.
This makes to much sense MG, great post. Plus Mac did play a good game, has more experience than Ramo, I think it's a good call. It's a long season and we don't need to throw Ramo to wolves all at once.

This is gonna be a good game. With the Dome being rebuilt I think our boys are gonna play really inspired hockey all night. The Flames need to win the physical battle in this one especially on the sisters and Kesler. If they can win that battle and get lots of traffic in front of Lou I actually like our chances. My areas of concern are containing the sisters and we need a very solid effort from Mac.

I'll be watching Colborne more closely than anyone on the Flames. I hope he can control his nerves playing in front of all his family and friends. I love how Hartley is giving him a real opportunity with good mates to produce.

I don't know how this one will end, but I'm stoked as hell to watch!

GO FLAMES GO!!!!!!!!!

Johnny Hoxville is offline   Reply With Quote