View Single Post
Old
10-06-2013, 08:26 PM
Montross
Favoritism.

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Preds33 View Post
I guess you didn't watch the game on Friday night.

To me he has been just meh or average to just above average, but what that doesn't take into consideration is his age. When you add in his age and the fact he is already average or just above average, he's probably going to end up pretty good. But for me the jury is still out.
Oh my god. Seth Jones has not been "meh" or "average". Through two games he has been the best defenseman out there. 18 mins and a +2 in game one. 25 minutes to lead all players in game 2. It is even more impressive the he is playing the first NHL games of his life at 19 years old.

He has not been "meh". He has been great. Josh Cooper, Preds beat writer: "Jones played the most minutes of all skaters Friday (25:46 total). At least through the first two games he has played like a veteran, not a 19-year-old. ". About the St. louis game: "Seth Jones did not look out of place at all. Nashville’s 2013 first round pick showed excellent passing ability and mobility for a player his size. What I found interesting was how well Jones used his reach to distribute the puck. He was able to find teammates and squeeze the puck through the tiniest of holes."

I truly wonder about these so-called Pred fans who are complaining about how Jones has played so far.

Montross is offline   Reply With Quote