View Single Post
Old
10-07-2013, 09:22 AM
Bleed Ranger Blue

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by SixGoalieSystem View Post
Also they were the only line really able to sustain any offensive zone pressure in preseason and vs phx. Now it didn't result in anything so obviously if they keep that up, something has to change. As I mentioned in the other thread I'm all for getting Cally on that line asap.

Now when Hagelin comes back and one of the kids make it, you could see something like Hagelin-Stepan-Nash,Kreider/Fast-Richards-Callahan, Pouliot-Brassard-Zuccarello, Boyle - Moore - Dorsett.

I think the PBZ-line could be considered a very decent third line.
The Pouliot-Brassard-Zuccarello line contains 3 offensively gifted guys who have never produced at an above average rate in the NHL and have, by and large, been disappointments. Maybe that changes, but I'd be inclined to look at the long and checkered track records, especially for Pouliot and Brassard. I expect them to buzz around, pot a couple of goals, but not produce enough consistently. Not to mention they're an incredibly soft bunch -- I think the line gets broken up the first time they get punched in the mouth by the opposition.

Bleed Ranger Blue is offline   Reply With Quote