View Single Post
Old
10-07-2013, 10:30 AM
Kriss E

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by LePoche69 View Post
I think that make sense. But to be honnest, I'm not impressed by Tinordi right now. I know he'll get better with experience, as the season progress, but in the context of fighthing for a playoffs spot, his presence could be dangerous. He was pretty bad against the Leafs and pretty average against a pathetic Philadelphia's offense. Emelin coming back will help greatly, and I'm eager to see what Murray could do. I wouldn't be surprise to see Tinordi sent back in the minors. I like the kid but he still has lots to learn.
You're being too hard on Tinordi. You should be expecting better from veterans, not rookies. Tinordi should get more ice time on the PK, he's a strong guy that can clear the net and keep players on the outside. That's what you want on the PK from your defense. His skating is also pretty good.
He has a pretty decent shot too for the PP, so put him next to Diaz who likes to create plays at the point.
Reduce his ES time if need be.
But I don't know Therrien, Emelin had an amazing here at the point in the KHL before coming here, but even Gorges would get time there before him.

Kriss E is online now   Reply With Quote