View Single Post
Old
10-07-2013, 04:07 PM
BrooklynRangersFan
Change is good.

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by HatTrick Swayze View Post
I am still 99% sure the assist credited to Miller was actually Lindberg.

Regardless Lindberg to me did have some dangerous shifts (in a good way). He's a very subtle player though...never really knocked you over the head but a few times I found myself thinking "damn that was a smart play" and it was OL.
Hey - you must have been watching the game at the same time I was! This was exactly what I came to post.

1) It was Lindberg that took the excellent shot that led to Kreider's goal. It was incorrectly assigned to Miller. If you watch the replay, you can see it's 16, not 10 and then it's clearly his face when the players celebrate the goal.

2) He did not dominate in the way that Kreider or Miller did, but he did make his share of subtle little plays. In particular, nearly every time there was a pass that made it through a couple of defenders or came out of a crowd to land on a HFD stick, I would look back and see it was Lindberg. Happened at least 3 or 4 times.

I do think he has a subtler game and there is no question he is getting used to the smaller ice, but I am very confident he will start to become more and more noticeable over the next month or so. I thought I saw improvement in this respect already from game one to game two.