View Single Post
Old
01-16-2004, 06:29 PM
RE-HABS

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by mark0v
and why are you getting this '' i don't want to change anything '' attitude ?the canadians are not final cup team contender , so , every moves that could help are welcome...Yes hainsey have a big potential , but that doesn't mean that he's absolutly a part of our future.Anyway there are surely other avenues to deal for Gauthier...

Gauthier for Perreault /hossa ?
I don't have a problem with change and I never stated any where here that we were Cup contenders!

I just don't think you tinker with somethiing while it works, but if Gainey can swing a deal he simply can't refuse I'm all for it. Gainey will do the right thing, but we have all read and heard that we need a right handed centre and this is from Gainey himself. He is happy with the team every where else and stated he will call players up before making trades.

I would just like to know who ever said publicly media or Montreal organization wise that Hainsey was a problem because of his attitude...it makes no sense because BG wouldn't tolerate it.

I know Perreault will be dealt, but I just don't see us getting Gauthier sorry, he would be a great strength physically for us but like BG said he wants a centre.