View Single Post
Old
01-16-2004, 07:47 PM
Adam West

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BruinFan42
Seeing that Morrisson has earned his roster spot with the Bruins, what happens when Moran comes back from the ankle injury? Does he become a healthy scratch or does Sully play him on the fourth or even third line (Moran has experience on wing) or does MOC move Moran or a UFA like McGillis at the deadline?
Morrisonn should be the better of the two. Juricina is good though, i got to watch him a bit here in halifax for a couple years (improved quite a bit in the time he was here), the thing i like about him the most is how he steps up his game in important situations - he was fantastic in the playoffs last year for the mooseheads (pretty sure he got a hat trick in the first game). If the bruins depth on the blueline can let him play on the third pairing they should do well. this is looking forward quite a bit but in a few more years it would be nice to see something like this:
stuart ?
boynton morrisonn
jillson jurcina
...i may be over projecting stuart but i think its fair to project him as a top 2 defenceman. It'd be nice if we could ever get Lepisto in this years draft.