View Single Post
Old
10-08-2013, 06:57 AM
Broilers

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by PETRYDISH View Post
Hemmer did look uncomfortable, however he always looks uncomfortable in front of media. Never a media person and never will be. I don't think it has much to do with any disdain for Mact and his actions, I think he's fully ready to do what ever he has to in order to win. He'll get his shot and playing time, injuries are inevitable in the top 6.
I think I did mis-evaluation from Hemsky's body language. It is great to have him in the team and contributing. He has also taken Yakopov's spot and Yak is not doing great in the third line. This might be very bad for his future development and self confidence.

Anyway come back victory was exactly what the team needed. The things what I have seen especially disability to play 60 minutes, MacT's disability to assess depth on the center ice and Eakins decision to put Hall to paly as center is really raising the question are the management really committed to make play offs.

When we start to get players back from IR. What you guys think should we send Smyth to Barons.