Cashville
RIP Lindback

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoNecksCurse View Post
**** suter
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProHockeyTalk
As Suter told the media after the game, as Joshua Cooper of The Tennessean shares, being booed all night long doesn’t feel so great.

“I was just trying to get through it, trying to block it out. It’s not fun being booed. It went the whole game, too. That kind of surprised me. They’ll probably have some sore throats tomorrow.”

“Yeah. I spent seven years here, I had a great time here. I had a lot of respect for the fans. I mean, I still do. It’s part of being a fan, I understand that, but it’s tough to take.”
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProHockeyTalk
Suter signed a 13-year, $98 million deal with Minnesota over the summer, a move Predators GM David Poile “will never, ever understand.” Suter admitted that he cried when he told Poile that he was leaving.

“He drafted me, he was my GM, he was all I knew,” Suter said. “In the NHL he gave me all the opportunities. Through the highs and lows, he stuck with me, and I felt like I was letting him down.
Yeah, you did; I think the fans have another year or two of booing in them before they get tired of it. I love the transition from cheering back to booing at 0:36 below:

This will probably prompt a Wild fan or two to come over and mock us for being childish. Don't care.

Cashville is offline   Reply With Quote