View Single Post
10-08-2013, 08:53 PM
vCash: 500
One of the worst wins I've ever witnessed, and from a team that couldn't even sustain energy for an entire period with a new coach behind the bench.

Good: Mason was lights out. He's the starter moving forward, no question in my mind. He offers the athleticism that Emery can't bring. Schenn looked good, and he continues to get his name of the score sheet.

Bad: Giroux not only looks bad, but he's not even moving his feet. He's content to coast and lean rather than skate through pucks right now. That has to change if this team is going to have any success.

Ugly: Couturier is playing his way to the AHL. He either doesn't have the skating to play in any significant role, or he's being lazy. Way too much leaning on guys instead of skating through the play.

This team was two flaky goals away from being shutout. That's atrocious with the level of talent on the roster.

I'm not taking away from the win. Two points are two points, but this team has a long way to go before they can even consider themselves an average club at this point.

flyershockey is offline   Reply With Quote