View Single Post
Old
10-09-2013, 06:49 AM
HatTrick Swayze
Tomato Potato

vCash: 500
The team in front of him is not providing the same level of defensive support. Hopefully that will improve as the D gets better at their reads under AV's system.

But a hearty LOL to anyone who, again, thought Torts was an issue with Henrik's play. How many posts did I read over the summer that more or less said "the only shots that beat him are deflections...Torts is an idiot, shot blocking is stupid." The reason why deflections seemed to be the only shots that beat Henrik was because, many games, they were all the Rangers really gave up. Or at least other high percentage chances were severely minimized relative to other teams.

Like you wanna talk transition game, fine I get it, but the system inside the dzone last year really helped team D and Henrik's numbers. An adjustment period coming this season was obvious from a mile away, which I posted about in May. They can get it together but it will take time.