View Single Post
Old
10-09-2013, 09:04 AM
eco's bones

vCash: 500
So it wasn't Tortorella after all? How long before we hire Peter Laviolette?

It was the second night of a back to back. Stepan and Callahan still getting into shape and Nash out after the first period. There were some ****ed up SJ goals as well--such as the referee could have got two assists on the first San Jose goal by Vlasic. Nice job by him of continuing to keep the play alive for them. The Couture goal hitting off the backboards behind our goal and popping over the net into the crease. The one Hertl goal where Dan Boyle's broken stick lying on the ice not only intercepts the pass but deflects the puck back in the opposite direction--our team going one way the puck going the other. I didn't watch the 3rd. I'll not comment on those but San Jose benefited from a lot of strange bounces and they were the fresher team and in their own rink and got momentum off of those breaks.

Now the issue for me--is when your team is getting pasted on the scoreboard--sorry to say it folks but once it hits 4-1, 5-1 and you're missing your best forward clean hit or not it's time to start running people, ****ing with their goalie etc. etc. and looking up and down the Sharks roster last night--they are not a tough team at all--problem is neither are we but they don't even have a Dorsett or Asham. The Rangers had no legs and no grit last night. No one played well.

eco's bones is offline   Reply With Quote