View Single Post
Old
10-09-2013, 09:05 AM
Preds Partisan
Nothing

vCash: 500
"Originally Posted by @WillyD1025
Trotz on #CoffeeWithTheCoach says Spals should be available Thur, Josi Sat. "at the earliest", & Stalberg is "tracking for early next week"

Obviously I didn't hear it directly, but I wonder if Dr. Trotz meant "back on the ice practicing" for Josi and Stalberg, not actually game ready.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 101st_fan View Post
I'm trying to figure out why Legwand isn't getting any PK time this year. Over two minutes per game short handed in 10-11, to over a minute last season, but barely 20 seconds on the PK per game this year. Yet Cullen is out there for 5x as much ice time while incapable of winning a draw to save his butt.
Been wondering the same thing about Legwand. For a player who was Trotz's go-to-guy for the last decade and half, it sure feels like he's getting pushed aside in all roles he used to play. I can only assume that Trotz wants to see what some other guys can do, which surprises me since Trotz relies on "trust in the player" for most of his coaching decisions and not playing Legwand more than he has would be very much out of character.