View Single Post
Old
10-09-2013, 10:13 AM
Persona5

vCash: 700
Bartley and Hendricks need the play better. Smith is still so hard to figure. He made some nice plays but also made some bad plays with turnovers far to often. I hope Bourque can get it going because he hasn't played his best to start the season. Jones looked great and even with the few mistakes he made they were not big ones. They were all very minor and he stuck with the play and made up for it. He is going to be special. Wilson played really well and really like that he is getting more ice time. Hopefully that continues. FF9 was great. I couldn't count the number of time he hit the puck in the air to stop a pass or simply control the puck. We might have a real gem in him. Ekholm was also very strong. I am very impressed with him so far. Ellis had a really good game imo and hope he sticks even when Josi comes back. Would love to maybe see something like this for d-pairings.

Josi-Weber
Ekholm-Jones
Klein-Ellis

Long term however there will have to be a move made eventually to add another lefty and ship out one of the rightys. Ellis is to good to just be a depth d-man and you will never see Weber/Klein/Jones sit.

Persona5 is offline   Reply With Quote