10-09-2013, 01:37 PM
Chainshot
Global Moderator
Give 'em Enough Rope

vCash: 500
Awards:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Paxon View Post
Agreed. He doesn't look as dominating as he did in the preseason, but he's more or less "good Myers". Let's take it from there. I'm more concerned with his choices in the offensive zone, especially on the PP. He has a fairly strong wrister and should be using that to get shots through rather than abuse the glass with a slapshot.
Yeah, he could be simplying things a bit on the PP -- he's not the only one who looks like they are pressing out there either.

He's had what, four different partners in four games? I've hated McBain with everyone -- except on the PP -- and the goals against the other night are at his feet. Last night's GWG... there was so much bad on that play with the entire four man unit that I can't put it on Myers singlularly nor even secondarily. Would I like to see him single-handedly turn that play the other way? **** yeah. But I'm not down on him for his entire body of work this season because of a small sample of plays.