View Single Post
10-09-2013, 02:07 PM
eco's bones
vCash: 500
Chimera is 34--forget it. Ott is Buffalo's captain--forget that too.

If I were dreaming somehow we'd have Lucic but--other alternatives who can play off the top of my head.

Matt Martin--love this guy. Big, strong, one of the leagues top 5 hitters--fights well and is a very good penalty killer. Not a great point producer but he will chip in.
Chris Neil--an older version of Martin though not really a pk'er though a better fighter. He's a good skater. You don't rack up the hits like Martin or Neil do unless you're a good skater.
Like Ottawa's Zack Smith as well. Always plays with an edge.
Then there's Vancouver's Zack Kassian---not sure he's developed into the productive player some people thought he might. He's big and mean and very tough.
I'd consider Clifford as well.

Within the organization there is McIlrath who is not really ready. There's Bickel--a kind of Dale Purinton lite--crappy d-man with the potential of going off like a time bomb--who gets killed? and collateral damage is the question. There's Brandon Mashinter and Micheal Haley. Haley's a good skater--a bit on the small side--not a heavyweight--but capable of stirring a lot of turds as the war he started with the Penguins a few years ago can attest--going after Talbot, Adams and the goalie.

eco's bones is offline   Reply With Quote