View Single Post
Old
10-09-2013, 04:10 PM
Ail
k.

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by 94now View Post
I think Hank done with Rangers in his mind. That may effect his play more than anything. He asked himself Is This The Team? And the answer was NO. This team is due for reBuild in af ew years. Not a good time to change the coach. I hated Torts and even do now, but he must have stayed at the helm simply because when new guy makes this team his, the season could be gone astray. The window is closing on Rangers and Lundqvist knows that. Can he be traded? Sure, but not for Malkin straight like it would be 2 seasons ago. By playing like he does he could reduce his value even more. May be he is up to that idea under conciously... I think he is.
He loves it in NY and he doesn't want to leave a moment sooner than he himself decides to do it. Plus, he may stay by leaving Rangers. Islanders have team that has been rebuilt, they need a goalie next season when they are done with Nabokov. Manhattan would still be his. Short distance to Barclays from.
Islanders are not Henrik away from a Cup.

Henrik would go to somewhere it's almost sure thing to win a cup if he signs there.