View Single Post
Old
10-09-2013, 08:18 PM
JoemAvs

vCash: 250
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigervixxen View Post
I'm optimistic on the party deck. Coors Field is actually one of the oldest stadiums in baseball now so they need to keep innovating.

I admittedly follow and understand basketball the least of the four pro sports so I really have no clue what to expect from the Nuggets. Every time they make big changes I expect them to play poorly and yet they find ways to remain decent. What do you guys think? Whats realistic for the Nuggets this season?

As far as football, I'm pretty confident in the Broncos this week but it does worry me that they may be missing a lot of key starters on defense again. I'm glad Champ will be back but I'm hoping he looks like his old self, I need to see it to believe it.
I am not a Nuggets fan so take it with a grain of salt but I honestly believe that they will face a pretty steep decline.
They won't win 57 games again. They could make it as the 8th seed but when I look at this team I just can not believe how they managed to finish that high last year. So I am kind of in the same boat as you are. How did they do it?
George Karl and a deep team playing really fast and energetic in high altitude maybe?

I am not a big believer in Shaw. So I expect a real decline this time.

The Broncos should win 100 - 3 this week.
So it will probably be a close game...