View Single Post
10-09-2013, 11:11 PM
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by eco's bones View Post
For the time being at least I think we're in a lot of ****. Losing Nash sucks. Losing your main scoring threat on your first line and meanwhile Brassard and his line are not really accomplishing all that much. No goals so far out of any of them. That's your 2nd line. That's your offense.

Without Nash Rangers come out of this 9 game road trip with 6 points they'll be lucky.

And Brooks is at least right in this--about the time the 4th San Jose goal went in--the team as a whole mailed it in the rest of the game. No credible response. The defense looked like the walking dead. All of them. That's your defense.

Once the game is pretty much out of reach there should be something more than what we saw. Start fights-something. If they turn them down start running the goalie--start running their best players. After the Rangers fell behind there was no spirit left. No pride. ****ing Tomas Hertl--a 19 year old rookie scores 4 goals!--is allowed to score 4 goals. I don't get it.

If this keeps up Sather will be on the phone. He won't replace Nash but some guys are going to be going somewhere else.
my feelings exactly.

crooked score aside, the lack of effort is and was disgusting.