View Single Post
10-10-2013, 07:50 AM
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by FlyingKostitsyn View Post
Without Subban we would have lost much more badly however, before his penalty he was litterally carrying the team and seemed to be the only one caring. Sadly, he cared a little too much! He should have played 28mins tho, not 22... I dont know what MT is thinking. Its no wonder Subban tries to do too much.
I am not questioning his talent level or effort, I just think his focus should have been more geared towards a tying goal than simply trying to break some scrub Flames player in half.

I wonder how MT is preparing our guys for games because way too often they just don't seem to have any jump. Eller, Subban, Gallagher and Chucky are exempt from my scorn because they really do bring it.

We will have be much better against the oilers and canucks or I fear that MT might go the way of so many other coaches. With Guy Boucher on the radar, he better start getting things in order. It's not the games in April that matter as much as the winnable ones in October and November that I look back on when our guys are battling for a playoff spot.

Craig71 is offline   Reply With Quote