View Single Post
Old
10-10-2013, 09:21 AM
KreiMeARiver*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by SingnBluesOnBroadway View Post
I don't think anyone is stringing up the coach. The players deserve a ton of blame. The GM deserves a ton of blame. The Head of Scouting and AGM deserves a ton of blame It's the confluence of events and decisions that have resulted in this concoction that is the biggest concern.
Correct...

It's amazing how I'm on your team now haha. The millenials are ruining this site for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbara Underhill View Post
AV has freed this team up, it's now a question of whether or not we can play consistently like we did against LA or not.

Things like our D coverage and bottom 9 production can't be judged on three games, so I'll give them 10-12 like others have mentioned and see where we are at. If we make it out of this road trip at .500 or better I won't be too worried, this is the most ridiculous trip ever. Even worse than the Europe trips IMO.

As far as AV handling things behind closed doors with an iron fist that's kind of how things should be handled.
What worries is me is after Torts, that "iron fist" is probably gonna feel like a Swedish massage.