View Single Post
Old
10-10-2013, 11:21 AM
Richter Scale

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by HatTrick Swayze View Post
BBKers, interesting stuff.
It was not interesting. He literally said nothing. It was simply an excuse to boost his own e-ego.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HatTrick Swayze View Post
Just reading between the lines. And the guy has proven to have some good info in the past.
He has proven little to nothing in my eyes. One of the loudest of the mindless "FIRE TORTS, CAVE MAN HOCKEY UGHGHGH" crowd on these boards. And now 3 games into a new coach - what he wanted - he's hopping off the bandwagon and all but poised to throw him under the bus? Give me a break. Short sightedness at its finest. The definition of these boards.

And for the record, I am not a fan of AV, don't like the approach it seems like he takes to coaching, and didn't want Torts fired. But I'm not going to throw AV under the bus after 3 regular season games. This is on Sather and the personnel, as has been repeated ad nauseum.

But, to keep it on topic: **** Brooksy. Also one of the loudest critics of Torts; now after just three games when the team struggles without him, it might have been the wrong move to fire him and Brooksy is walking it back? Give me a break. Full of hot air.