View Single Post
Old
01-17-2004, 08:20 AM
CREW99AW

vCash: 55
Quote:
Originally Posted by Almothegreat
If Toronto loses to Philly again tonight, will it be time to make an adjustment in the near future? Time to get some help on the Blueline? Now Ive been really happy with the defence's play this year but come playoff time and Toronto needs to get by the Flyers and the Sens, not to mention the Devils, they will need a solid D-man to hold the fort.

Also Leaf fans seen what we may also seen last night and that was a dog, Keith Primeau was dogged over Mats Sundin all night, he played against him all night and he did an excellent job, does Toronto have one of these so called " dogs ", Im not sure they do.

Now I also no that not every team is just giving these guys away, it will be very hard to get one of these, two would be nice though, so here's my proposal, will Toronto get two birds with one stone?

Toronto: Mike Peca-Roman Hamrlik/Adrian Aucoin?

Now this is the tough part what can they give up??

Also anyother teams have these so called " Dogs " that maybe could be available?

Between last summer's draft and this past Nov.,the Leafs and Isles have held trade talks involving Peca and Hamrlik what 2-3x?

Toronto Sun says that when MM asked for Stajan to be included in the Peca talks,Ferguson bristled and the talks ended.

If he doesn't want to give up what the isles want for Peca alone,I don't see him giving up what the isles would ask for to get Peca +Hamrlik(or Aucoin).