View Single Post
Old
01-17-2004, 11:07 AM
Savage

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Savage Send a message via MSN to Savage
Quote:
Originally Posted by paxtang
I don't see how anyone could have a problem with the way Primeau played against Sundin, that is just stupid. The only questionable hit, and that's what it was questionable not dirty, was against Roberts. Roberts had a right to be mad, but fighting with a broken thumb is stupid. Plenty of players play with injuries but are unable to fight, you simply fight them later in the year if it was such a big deal.
Where in my post did I say I had a problem with the way Primeau played against Sundin? If NHL coaches were smart they would have there best defensive center play that way against Sundin all the time because when they do Sundin doesn't even show up to the games. I also didn't say he hit Sundin dirty, so once again you're trying to put words into my mouth.

Also, the only chances Roberts will get to fight him later in the year if I'm recalling correctly is tomorrow and call me crazy but a day is certainly not going to heal Primeau's injury or injuries (Nose).

It's not a matter of playing dirty it's a matter of major obstruction which Sundin has a real trouble handling despite his size. Yes I know Primeau is a big guy but so is Sundin so no one can use that as a excuse.