View Single Post
Old
10-11-2013, 08:03 AM
FlyingKostitsyn

vCash: 827
I'm just glad we have Markov and Subban at the same time on the team, two fantastic players in their own rights. We are currently witnessing a passing of the mantle of no1 Habs d-man, the best Habs player of the 2000s to the best Habs player of the 2010s!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Hab
It's all about Subban.
Markov? No, but nice try.
Next.
I know you edited your post (thank god, that was horrible) but really, GTFO of the ''Markov makes a notable achievement'' thread if you don't want to talk about Markov. What is it with people who can't appreciate more than one player per position? Its a team game, and I'm glad we can count on these two excellent defensemen!

On a very unrelated note, that Chevrolet ad that keeps invading my screen whenever my mouse ever so slightly passes near it seriously pisses me off. I swear I'll never buy a Chevy (not that I ever intended to lol).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monctonscout
How do you figure he looks old?

He's playing like he did before all the injuries. Whatever he's lost is speed he makes up for it in smarts. If you take him out of the lineup he would leave as big a hole as with Subban.
Markov is still a very good player. Perhaps not an ideal no1 anymore but still a reliable top2. He'll probably get his 50 points again.

FlyingKostitsyn is offline   Reply With Quote