View Single Post
Old
10-11-2013, 11:10 AM
savebyrichter420

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by RangerBoy View Post
The Rangers play has brought out some who have not posted here since May. They either aren't Rangers fans or their own lives are miserable that they come out to spread their misery.
No offense, you post tons of great info but screw you and all the rest of the holier than thou on this board. The amount of time someone spends posting on this message board in no way equates to one's loyalty as a fan! I'm 30 and I've been a fan all my life (thanks grandma) and just because I don't post here often I might not be considered a real fan? Who gave you the right to make that judgement?

The people who post here are not the only "true" Rangers fans, in fact you represent a very small portion of the fan base! I read the boards all the time and if I feel compelled to post something once a year or once every hour is no business of yours or anybody else!

Can we just accept that we are all real fans and stop trying to establish a pecking order or to rank people's loyalty according to a select few's criteria?

Signed,
A "true" Rangers Fan