View Single Post
Old
10-11-2013, 06:21 PM
Lafleurs Guy

vCash: 500
I have zero problem with anyone saying PK is the best blueliner in the league. He's a complete and versatile blueliner. And he takes over games.

Chara and Weber are great down low in their own end and provide offense. I think a big reason why people cite Chara is because he has a unique skill set. He brings a dimension that no other player in the league can bring. Good luck standing in front of the Bruins net with him there. Physically dominating in a way no other player can offer. Weber is kind of Chara light in that respect. Rough, tough, clear the net, protect the goalie... awesome.

Neither of those guys can skate like PK though.

If PK isn't the best blueliner in the game now, he could very well be in the very short future. He's exceeded all expectations and is only getting better. I think he'll win multiple Norris trophies in his career if he can stay healthy. He has HOF talent.

And really sorry to bring this up but I can't even think about how good we'd be right now with Ryan McDonnaugh in the lineup along with him. He's another great up and coming blueliner. Just really steady.

Lafleurs Guy is online now   Reply With Quote