View Single Post
Old
12-03-2006, 10:12 AM
Theoren Fan

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Theoren Fan
I'm surprised we have the division lead considering the lack luster start. On the other side of it though, even though we lost to Buffalo in all the games, we could have easily won 3 of them. At the very least, we proved we can play with them AND I personally don't think we've played our best hockey yet either. I think we're looking pretty good.

Not too worried about the Islanders.. they seem like a team that's overachieved to date. I don't think they'll be challenging for the division come March. Dipi hasn't ever been that solid, Yashin can go from the first line to the 4th in a week's time, and guys like Dunham and Poti just don't do it for me.

It's WAY too early to count out the Flyers, and they ALWAYS give us problems. I won't stop worrying about Philly until they're mathematically eliminated from the playoffs.

The Devil's will likely be our hardest competition for 1st place, and give us just as many fits on the ice as the Flyers do, nomatter what place they're in. And as somebody mentioned, they seem to save the best for last.

The Pen's are the division's biggest question mark. I think though at the end of the day, they're gonna be a team that's more likely aiming for a low seed playoff birth rather then a division title. With that said, they do posses what's likely the most dangerous offense in the Atlantic.

Theoren Fan is offline   Reply With Quote