View Single Post
Old
12-03-2006, 10:49 AM
RangerBoy
#freejtmiller

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimp View Post
The Rangers organisation is offically stinking bad at bringing up prospects and young players to play. I would say they officially messed up Pavel Brendl for example and his will to play (he is wrecking havoc in SEL this year, he barrages goals like crazy). He was very close to quit hockey altogether when he was boxed in the closet for a bunch of years. And I refuse to say you can blame it all on Brendl's attitude, because I think the "I don't care anymore" attitude came with his treatment.

I just hope for the love of god this organisation won't mess up Baranka, Dubinsky, Pck, Dawes, Staal, Montoya and the rest as well.

But sure, let's play Ozo for $2.75 million on the third pairing instead... great organisational move. And while we are at it, let's keep Kaspar on the stands with $2.989 for a couple of seasons. That's $5.7 of wasted cap room that could be released with a $0.5 million player instead.
Please stop with the Rangers messed up Pavel Brendl ********.He can score 600 goals in Sweden.Big deal.You seem to have forgotten Brendl went from the Rangers to Philly to Carolina to Phoenix.He cleared waivers so many times

RangerBoy is offline   Reply With Quote