View Single Post
Old
10-12-2013, 10:19 AM
Garbage Goal

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by CanadianFlyer88 View Post
Steve Mason has statistically been one of the worst goalies (if not the worst) in the NHL since that Calder win... which was five years ago. That is not a small sample size, especially considering he even put up terrible numbers last year behind the same team that Bob played well enough to win a Vezina behind.

It's great that he has looked confident in the truly small sample size in Philly, but let's not pretend the criticism he received in Columbus wasn't deserved. His numbers there were awful.
I'm aware of his stats with Columbus. That basically amounts to three seasons of starting with the Calder season excluded. Three seasons is a small sample size, even for a goalie especially when considering it was early in his career.

I never said the criticism was deserved, but let's also not pretend like people still bash him and act like he's still like he was in Columbus.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoupNazi View Post
Hi guys,

Wings lines appear to be this for the game (Babcock changed them in practice yesterday):

Zetterberg - Datsyuk - Bertuzzi
Franzen - Weiss - Abdelkader
Cleary - Andersson - Alfredsson
Miller - Glendening - Tootoo

Defense pairings are the same.

I'm looking forward to this one tonight. Good luck!

I also very much enjoyed reading the OP here. Very well done.
That second line is horrible. Still, by far the best team we've faced so far this season.