View Single Post
Old
12-03-2006, 07:17 PM
Randall Graves*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by SimonTemplar View Post
Hey Boomhower is the Bolland photo wishful thinking he returns to London this year.

JK, that looks like his Team Canada picture.

RallyKiller I may be wrong on this but many did pick Owen Sound to be an offensive machine this year but it all starts and stops with Ryan. he has just not scored goals at the rate many expected and word has it there has been some division on that team.

I have watched him the last three years and yes he was progressing towards the Corey Perry season. But seems to have stalled in his game he still does very well but not outright burning teams with monster game.

Boomhower was right though his skating is hurting him when other teams can play some blazing speedsters he falls behind. The Attack need to find another bonifide player who can score, hit, and compliment Ryan's game or they go no where.
The thing is he's not really a goal scorer from what i've seen of him is he's a playmaker first, goal scorer second and it doesn't look like they have any snipers except maybe Tregunna. I am hoping the guy pans out and am hoping he makes the WJC team so I can get a better look at him, all I ever get from some of the Ducks staff is hes great sometimes and average at others..

Randall Graves* is offline   Reply With Quote