View Single Post
Old
01-17-2004, 02:52 PM
paxtang

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage
You know what they say about people that resort to insults when debating the issues....

Gary Roberts 21 career fights (Note Roberts had more fights in a single season)

Keith Primeau 28 career fights

You so claim that's good for Keith Primeau because he's not a fighter and it's true just but Gary Roberts is not a fighter and is even known for less of this then Primeau and that gives Primeau all the more incentive to drop them. There's also the fact you're saying that Primeau's been injured well guess what, Roberts has been injured for near his entire his career wether it be his neck, his shoulders or his spinal cord take your pick.

I'm done responding because you're clearly just going to try to resort to more insults so I'll leave it with this Roberts showed Primeau did not and both of them have injuries that they should not be fighting with so how exactly is Roberts the bad guy... (Retorical question.)
Where did I say Roberts was the bad guy? I have no problem with what Roberts did, but everyone knew Primeau couldn't fight that day, so he should have just let it go.

I don't care about any past injuries Roberts has, a hand injury basically causes a person to be completly unable to fight. Bring into the fact that having tape on your hand causes you to get EJECTED from the game, it was amazingly obvious even before the game that Primeau was not going to fight to any objective person.

I don't know where you are getting your facts about those career fighting major numbers, I assume www.hockeyfights.com. Unfortunately for you, that database only goes back to the 97-98 season, and I'm sure I don't have to tell you both players have been around for much longer than that. Keith Primeau has 80 career fighting majors in the regular season. You really should research stuff better.

You again try to imply that Primeau did not fight Roberts because he was scared of him, when any objective person can see this is not the case. You tried to make the case that Primeau is scared of this super power you have created of Gary Roberts, and I simply showed you that Keith Primeau has fought many people better at fist a cuffs than Roberts.

And while I shouldn't have resorted to calling you a homer, I think anyone can see whether or not it was true from your posts.