Thread: Post-Game Talk: Rangers @ Blues: Better?
View Single Post
Old
10-12-2013, 11:14 PM
Kovalev27
BEST IN THE WORLD

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by TollefsenFan View Post
Well if the Whole team sucks, so why do u focus only on one player? Come up With a better argument. I agree that Zucca has to play better, but Our main focus must be on defense. 20 goals against in the last 3 games are just to much. The fact is that Zucc is just invisible, while other players make horrible mistakes that leads to goals, like Staal on the first goal, stepans turnover, turnovers in the defensive zone etc. That should be the focus, not Boyle, Biron, Zucca, Pyatt etc.
this is what you get from hf regarding "zucca"

well he's invisible instead of making mistakes so much better got it.

and for those saying he's physical. IT DOESN"T MATTER he's a nat they swipe him away he isn't causing any turnovers any damage with his physicality

HE"S GOT ZERO POINTS

he's got maybe one shot on net that i've seen

and yes he's not the only one that sucks. but that's not how i started it. i said THIS THIS THIS AND THIS GUY should be gone. but again since this is hf you see some people not liking "yucca" and forget it the crowd comes to the rescue. i'm not sure why he's done literally nothing for the rangers really.

never scored a big goal in a big spot never had a moment. couple shootout moves when no one is chasing him shocker he's got good hands.

don't get it other than the fact HE"S LITTLE AND WE LOVE HIM

Kovalev27 is offline   Reply With Quote