View Single Post
Old
10-13-2013, 01:23 AM
tymed

vCash: 500
Brayden was the most fun to watch...He seems to be finding himself in the right spots so far this season, landing the puck on his stick for a lot of big chances. That being said, his ability to finish these open shots has shown to be fairly poor so far. It's nice to see that he seems comfortable on the wing thats where we need him. Fun to see him body the puck up the boards with success... probing to make a pass or even cut in for a shot. Hopefully he can sharpen up on his intight finishing, he could be a huge difference maker for us with all the chances he's getting.

For me Couts seemed to be the one who sparked the charge early in the 1st and got a few guys going before he kind of faded into the background behind them.

Read. Enough said.

Mcginn, better than Hartnell.

Was nice to see G get a point and not pass so much. Everyone in the league seems to routinely intercept his beautiful no look passes because it's the play he's going for 90+% when he's not playing with confidence.

Talbot looked dece too. Would make our 4th line a thousand times better, maybe more.

Simmonds and Jake were on the ice.

Emery took what little chances we hold of winning any game. Our defense is kinda weak as a unit, Gus had a good game.

Reffing was bad enough down there to mention imo.

Sadly, I've come to feel like we have something to gain by getting a brief look at our lineup without Hartnell regardless of my love for the guy. It's not a cap friendly world.

End of the day I'm pleased here as apart from the scoreboard, we looked to take another step towards something more organized and flowing.

tymed is offline   Reply With Quote