View Single Post
Old
10-13-2013, 10:02 AM
yoyo999

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by montreal View Post
He's looked good so far, good speed and he's got some flash to his game. Seems like he has decent lower body strength, which is something I value highly especially in players that are either lacking height and/or size, or with players that have too much height. Had a good game last night, was involved in the play a good bit, will be keeping an eye on him.

Was surprised to see Aliu on the ice with the goalie pulled, but then he goes and ties it up with 10 seconds, did not think he played well in either game up to that point so didn't think he would be used in that situation.

Leblanc has not done much of anything but his linemate Blunden is playing like he wants to be the first forward to be called up, easily the best Dog so far. Pateryn showing a lot of confidence, playing well at both ends.

Liked what I saw from Tokarski in the first night, Ellis as a healthy scratch for the first 2 games, Quailer and Fournier are said to be day to day, they said Quailer just needs to get his conditioning in.
Aliu seems to be a bit of an enigma for me. He didn't really do much the first game I saw him. Can't really play all that much, But man.....if I ever saw him in a dark alley I am running the other way . He is definitely not someone I'd want to drop the gloves with and some of the st-jonh's players felt the same way.