View Single Post
Old
10-13-2013, 12:58 PM
PFL615

vCash: 500
View from the lower bowl:
To answer a few questions I saw.

-It was said to be a sellout but it was far from it. The crowd was not great. A lot of social fans there. Fans got up for Jones goal pretty quiet other than that.

-I sure do not see the moaning about Cullen today. He played another solid game just like he has all year. Probably best forward on the ice. Him and Smith look really good together.

-Jones was an absolute stud tonight. He made several great plays on offense and defense.

-Fisher was the most physical and was all over the place.

-Weber had a solid game as usual.

-Stalberg looked like it was his first regular season game with this team. I saw one play where he was wide open in front of the net banging his stick on the ice and the player against the boards can't remember who it was late seeing him and when he finally tried to get it to him missed the pass.

-Ellis was solid tonight. He has a great shot as some saw again tonight. I wish he had a chance to use it more. He was also solid defensively and made several good plays. It looks like he has learned how to position himself against bigger players. He has looked good.

-Preds could have easily scored 5-6 goals in this game if it was not for Nab. He made several amazing saves and was solid.

-Tavares goal was a lucky bounce right back to his stick. He's a superstar and found a way to get it in. The other goal the preds flat out got beat coming back and left Isle alone in the slot.

PFL615 is offline   Reply With Quote